Why should I work for NR Care?
We do things differently to other care providers, believing in a fresh approach to the way care is delivered and the way care workers are treated. After all, a happy team makes happy service users. Just a few of the things that make us different are:
- We are owned by people who understand and have worked for many years in the industry
- We are an independent company, dedicated to the Norfolk area
- We listen to you. If you have a problem or think we could do things better, we want to know
What benefits will I receive?
Some of the main benefits are listed below, however there are other benefits too, like being treated with respect and having genuine support whenever you need it:
- Competitive pay including guaranteed hours
- Block hours – meaning you get paid from the start of the first call to the end of the last call!
- Training – hands on classroom based
- 29 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform
- £300 on passing probation & refund for DBS
- Various incentive schemes (Refer a friend amongst other ideas)
- We pay for employees car MOT certificate
- Love to Shop vouchers for birthday
- Extra days holiday for birthday
- Care Worker of the Month receives restaurant vouchers
What experience will I need?
None, we are just looking for the right people and when we find them we give them all the training they need (at no cost) to feel confident to go and make other people’s lives better.
Opportunities at NR Care
At NR Care, you’ll have excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development. You’ll receive paid training with our in-house instructor when you join our team, and after attaining your Care Certificate and becoming a fully trained care worker we’ll provide you with regular ongoing training to develop your skills and knowledge, free of charge. We believe that when we give our team room to grow, NR Care becomes a more experienced and dynamic organisation.
Rewards and Benefits
Working for us means being valued and rewarded for doing an incredible job. We make sure you have a fair wage for your time: as well as a competitive salary of up to £10 an hour, we’ll give you paid mileage between service users. We have a number of company vehicles, and we’re continually adding to our fleet. We’ll also give you free training, a free uniform and a refunded DBS check.
An Employer Who Cares
We value everyone who works for us. We’re not a big PLC; we’re an independent, local homecare provider with a supportive work environment. It’s the little things we do – giving our whole team a Christmas meal to say thank you, recognising a Care Worker of the Month, arranging birthday cards and presents – that make a big difference.
Care Work to Suit You
With care work in Norwich and across the county, you can find a job in your area at NR Care. As a care worker, you’ll work the hours that suit you. Giving our service users and staff continuity and reliability is important to us – that’s why you’ll work regular hours, with a minimum number of hours per week. We have both full-time and part-time care work jobs, and we can offer block hours or shifts depending on your availability.
Need Help Getting to Work?
Kickstart Norfolk is a ‘wheels to work’ scheme providing affordable mopeds for hire. Visit Website
NR Care is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have an updated Equal Opportunities policy to ensure that every applicant has an equal chance, regardless of age, gender, race, disability, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.