Why should I work for NR Care?
We do things differently to other care providers, believing in a fresh approach to the way care is delivered and the way care workers are treated. After all, a happy team makes happy service users. Just a few of the things that make us different are:
- We are owned by people who understand and have worked for many years in the industry
- We are an independent company, dedicated to the Norfolk area
- We listen to you. If you have a problem or think we could do things better, we want to know
What benefits will I receive?
Some of the main benefits are listed below, however, there are other benefits too, like being treated with respect and having genuine support whenever you need it:
- Competitive pay
- Full time & part-time hours
- 29 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays) + extra days holiday for birthday
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform
- Bonus on passing probation & refund for DBS
- Various incentive schemes (Refer a friend amongst other ideas)
- Love to Shop vouchers for birthday
- Care Worker of the Month receives restaurant vouchers
What experience will I need?
None, we are just looking for the right people and when we find them we give them all the training they need (at no cost) to feel confident to go and make other people’s lives better.