NR Care provides reliable live in care in Norwich and across Norfolk for adults with basic and more complex needs. We aim to give choice and independence to our service users. Being an independent company means our priority is always maintaining a high standard of person-centred care.
Would you like to earn up to £750 per week?
- Around £670 per week (depending on the complexity of the needs) in addition, we also pay holiday pay, which increases these rates by 12.07% to a very competitive £750. (Please note, these are the minimum rates of pay and depending on the contract they could be higher depending on where you work.)
Our service users are not just older people, or older people using supported living services. They’re people:
- Home Care
- 6 months experience
- Experiencing dementia
- With disabilities
- With mental health problems
- Recovering from stroke
- With long-term health conditions
- Who have recently been discharged from hospital
- Who need end of life care
- Complex Care (e.g. MND, MS)
We are also looking for Waking Night staff for our primarily End of Life service users covering North Norfolk, South Norfolk and Norwich. Typical working hours are 2200 – 0700.